Thursday, January 21, 2010

Praises...

I am surrounded by reasons to praise Him.

Four more precious children have been released…. Nate, James, Mercy, and Isaiah passed court on January 12th… the whole process was done in God’s time. We have been praying for these children for quite some time. I am thrilled they will be home soon with their wonderful new family. You can witness God’s grace unfold this story on Tracy’s blog at www.ourunveiledfaces.blogspot.com .

“A” and “T” have also been released. Their journey has been long….the kind of journey that wears down the soles of one’s shoes… the kind that leaves you dusty and tired …the kind that leaves scars …real and emotional. They have waited too long… finally …prayers are answered …the process of their rescue has begun. These little boys carry more pain in their little hearts than mine could ever bare. Praise God they will go HOME soon.

Aliyah Beza and Joshua Cherinet have placed their feet on new soil…. Yes, it’s a new country …but more important, it’s a new life. One that offers a home, a Mom and Dad who love Jesus and adore their children …a life with plenty to eat, a bed to call their own, laughter, hugs, acceptance …a place where scars can heal and hope can grow. I love you both …you carry a piece of my heart …you have been blessed with AMAZING parents …you have also been set free and I know that you will never forget those who have not. God bless you Butler family!


My heart is burdened for praise …to praise Him more often and more intensely. I have joined the Gratitude Community …a place where many are coming together to give Intentional Thanks for One Thousand Gifts (and more) …I will journal mine and put them on my blog …if you’re interested just look on the left sidebar under Intentional Thanks...

3 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Thank you Kelly! The doors He opens no one can shut ---- so faithful!! ---and your prayers are such a huge part of their eternal story! We love you!!

Julie said...

I was just praising God today that we passed court and that in just weeks I will see him and feel him for the first time. Tears flowed as I know the scars are real and I am praying for God's protection of T's little heart. Thank you for taking care of these little ones.