Friday, November 27, 2009

DOUBLE DIGITS


I can’t believe my little girl has been around for a decade! Wow, time flies when you’re having fun! I love you goose…have a great day!

“10” Things I love about you…

*I love to hear you play the piano and sing. I am so glad God gave you musical talent.
*I love that you sit and make plans for how we can feed the homeless.
*I love that you have a heart for children and that you are so good with them.
*I love your imagination. You create so many fun things.
*I love your smile. It always brightens my day.
*I love to watch you give what few possessions you have to those who have nothing.
*I love your heart for the orphan. That you “get it” at such a young age.
*I love to hear about all the dreams you have for the future.
*I love to cook with you. It’s fun to make new creations.
*I love to witness your faith in the Lord…the faith of a child. It’s a joy to see you grow in Him.

I could write a million things I love about you!!!! I look forward to many more decades!!! I pray you always trust in the Lord. He is your strength and your guide. Remember, we must follow Him…even if it’s hard!!! Following Him is what life is all about!!! I am so grateful to God for the gift of YOU!!!

Happy Birthday to you…
I love you,
Mom

3 comments:

Lynda said...

awwwhhhh - - I am sitting here with tears welling in my eyes. That was beautiful. Our girls know we love them but it may be years before they know the depth of our love for our children - - our gifts from God. God is giving you a special bond of ministry together. That will make your love for each other stronger, too since you are partners for HIM.

Melissa Reuter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KENLI!!!!! We love and miss you. What an example you are to all of us.


#1 favorite Aunt Melissa and the Reuters

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Kenli! You and your mom are wonderful inspirations!

Heather & Jessica