Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Piece of My Heart...

...is in WISCONSIN... where Arsema Rose and Ytbarek Taye now live...I love these children and saying goodbye was hard ...but I'm happy for their new lives and new family.

...another piece is in ARIZONA with Benjamin Tesfaye, Asher Bilisuma and Grace Miheret... the three musketeers.... These beautiful children always made me laugh...I miss them.

...and one more piece is in COLORADO with precious Yonas... his smile can melt any heart and those eyes!!!


All of these children left Ethiopia on Christmas Eve and arrived into their forever families on Christmas day... now that's a gift! I am so grateful to God for allowing me a small part of their lives... the smiles, tears and laughter. Thank you Lord for these three families who answered your call...may they each be abundantly blessed!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh, Kelly - - - I'm crying. This is sooooo beautiful!!!!! And it's older children who were adopted. Praise, praise God!!! They have seen hard times and will be "blown away" with the abundant blessings they have received. THANK YOU for such a WONDERFUL update. I love when God encourages all of us by HIS answers to prayer with tangible results.

The Stums said...

Well great tear-evoker, a piece of my heart is in Ethiopia--two pieces actually.

Jenny said...

So, so precious! I can't wait until it's my turn!
Jenny at www.ourplansmultiplied.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

oh wow! they are beautiful and I know you left an indelible mark on them that they will never forget! Thank you Lord!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Christmas blessing and theycan really enjoy a Happy New Year!

Julie said...

I love your blog! I am adopting little Tariku. We have been waiting so long, but it is a comfort knowing he has lots of wonderful people loving on him. I pray for you all. Lord willing, we will meet someday, when we pick up our son.