Sunday, July 26, 2009

Homeschool Loose Ends

I went Friday to our local Homeschool Fair to get Math books. I have been putting it off. In May there is a huge Homeschool Fair in Atlanta....a group of us go from here and make it a fun weekend!! Anyway, I like the math we use, but have felt like I need to move to something else. It's hard because the choices are endless....anyway, I bit the bullet and made a choice...and paid lots of $$...ouch. Of course I picked up a couple of other things too :) Honestly, I still need one thing and I need to order it or I won't have it in time. It was fun and I ran into some other Homeschool Moms I know. Now comes the crazy task of getting all these books to Ethiopia...they are heavy...and extra luggage is EXPENSIVE....this should be fun (yes, read that with a hint of sarcasm).
Also, my cousin and her three children were visiting from South Carolina, so it was nice to spend some time with them this week:)
Have a blessed day!!!

Kelly

No comments: